Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 2003 combines the fun of Sunday golf with your friends; mixes it up with the competitive pressure of the PGA TOUR and adds the exhilaration of gaming to deliver a fast and furious golf experience that blurs the lines between fantasy and reality.
EA SPORTS continuing its exclusive partnership with the PGA TOUR and the world’s best and most famous golfer Tiger Woods delivers the most realistic golf simulation for fans of console golf on the PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system Xbox video game system from Microsoft and Nintendo GameCube computer entertainment systems. With prestigious courses an all-star line-up of PGA TOUR golf pros and a variety of modes Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 2003 will keep even the lowest handicapped golfer challenged for months to come.
- Enhanced graphics and physics with looks as lush and rich as a real golf course with players and gameplay that deliver golf as if you were actually on the course.
- Play at 14 different courses including six of the world’s most prestigious; Pebble Beach(r) Golf Links Tournament Players Club at Sawgrass The Royal Birkdale Golf Club Princeville Torrey Pines Poppy Hills Spyglass Hill and Tournament Players Club at Scottsdale; or play one of six original challenge designs including Highlander and Rain Forest.
- Compete as or against one of 17 PGA TOUR pros including Tiger Woods Ty Tryon Charles Howell III Notah Begay III Brad Faxon Vijay Singh Jesper Parnevik Jim Furyk Mark O’Meara or Mark Calcavecchia.
- Play as one of nine new original characters including or one of seven returning characters like Big Mo or Kellie Newman.
- Total Precision Swing that lets you control whether you hit it straight slice it or draw it back.
- Trophy Balls: Collect them all by completing moves like the longest drive. New modes to choose from including SkillZone where you can buy a bucket of balls to compete in a series of mini games to earn points and Create-a-Course where using pre-existing custom hole select layout users will now have the ability to choose 18 holes from all available courses and create a customized course. Create name customize and save your course for play.
- Speed Golf provides a two-way race to the hole so the first one to hole wins.
- PLAY NOW mode challenges users to complete 18 competitive scenarios and puts players right into the middle of a competitive situation.
- Golf commentators David Feherty and Bill Macatee provide their commentary on each round.
- An ‘in-the-game’ experience – from gallery cheers to comments from your partners that allow you to feel the tension and excitement of PGA TOUR golf.