The flute nose dynasty has been watching over Asposia for centuries on end. In secret; they fill the roly-poly world with light and life. Emil; a trader for odds and ends; has led all the Asposians astray; making them believe that the dynasty is in cahoots with dark forces. Seriously; who knows what this weird family is doing day in; day out? The only one who could stop evil Emil is the heir to the flute nose throne: Robert. He has been petrified for three years; though. With a huge dose of enthusiasm; but little to no idea what he’s actually doing; he embarks on an adventure to find the legendary last wind monk. Of course; he has some great company: Peck; as loyal as he is flightless; and Laura; a rebel who certainly does fly; but only off the handle and who is Robert’s love with a capital L; by the way. A final ray of hope is provided by the mysterious Mama Dola who seems to know more about Robert’s destiny than Robert himself…
- Experience the fun and moving sequel to ‘The Inner World’ (you don’t need to know the first part!). Save the flute noses from persecution and evil Emil!
- Hours of fun brainteasers await you: find the last wind monk cause trouble in a tumble mouse factory play with Uncle Oboe for some toilet paper in prison help a desperate Bingo-Pony become happy once again bring the adorable baby gorf back home and save Asposia! Again!
- Navigate Robert and Laura those charming Asposians through the game. And now you can even operate the nutty pigeon Peck.
- There are new sites for you to discover! Including the topsy-turvy airport ‘Asposia Central’ the quirky tumble mouse farmers and the mysterious Shovel Mountains.
- Practice new songs on your magic flute nose and activate ancient artefacts.
- Beautiful hand-drawn adventure for people quick on the draw.
- Hilarious dialogues in awesome sound quality.
- The Asposian puzzle help: Provides you with hints when you’re as clueless as Robert … completely spoiler-free of course.