The limitless imagination of Benoît Sokal continues in Syberia 3; focusing on an entirely new adventure. After abandoning the island; Kate is found dying on the edge of a river by the Youkole tribe; a nomadic people migrating with their snow ostriches. Stuck in Valsembor village; together they must find a way to continue their journey in a race against their enemies and unexpected obstacles; not to mention Kate’s past which catches up with her.
The next generation in adventure games Syberia 3 takes you inside an enchanting mysterious universe full of life for you to explore in 3D. Plunged into the heart of a world inhabited by a cast of interesting characters you’ll discover and experience a fabulous tale as imagined by Benoit Sokal.
- A brand new tale completely different from the first two Syberia games.
- Exceptionally immersive storytelling multiplied by Benoit Sokal’s unparalleled artistic direction
- Explore Benoit Sokal’s poetic universe in 3D for the first time
- Original score by Inon Zur (Syberia 2 Fallout Dragon Age Prince of Persia)
- Original real-time 3D puzzles and mysteries
Previously in Syberia:
A lawyer in NYC Kate Walker was sent to Europe on a simple mission that gradually transformed into personal quest an adventure that led her on a voyage aboard a locomotive bound for the reaches of the Europe. Accompanied by a robot named Oscar she fulfilled inventor Hans Voralberg’s dream searching for the last mammoths all the way on the legendary island of Syberia.