In SpyHunter; the player must always be ready for action as heavily-armed enemy vehicles lurk around every corner ready to strike at the first sight of the Interceptor. Weapons vans appear throughout the game to equip the Interceptor with offensive weapons including machine guns; missiles; EMP weapons and counterattack weapons such as oil slicks; smoke screens and flame throwers. Players have no choice than to be totally immersed in the action with the clandestine plot that unfolds throughout the game revealing the ultimate secret of SpyHunter.
- G-6155 Interceptor morphs on the fly into a deadly high-velocity speedboat A turbo jet watercraft or a super-charged motorcycle
- Offensive and defensive weapons including 25mm cannon machine guns Swarmer heat-seeking missiles smoke screens oil slicks and rail guns.
- Command the G-6155 Interceptor with turbine engine (horsepower classified) to escape and evade the relentless onslaught of enemy fire.
- Battle Nostra agents in Germany France the Florida Keys Panama and the canals of Venice.
- Multi-player action for two players