The highly anticipated sequel to Smuggler’s Run; Smuggler’s Run 2: Hostile Territory plunges even further into the illicit and treacherous world of smuggling. Already known for incredible landscapes and realistic physics; Smuggler’s Run 2: Hostile Territory now sends you on a mission that is deeper; darker and much more dangerous. Smuggling is no longer a game; initiation is over; this is not just for fun there is too much at stake.
- Huge environments – featuring 2 immense new international maps: Afghanistan and Vietnam complete with palatial temples ancient ruins prosperous fishing towns and small bombed out villages.
- Over 30 daring missions
- Fully interactive environments full of hazards including minefields crossfire and avalanches that raise the stakes adding fuel to the fire.
- Incredible vistas – anywhere you can see you can drive to. Pick a point miles away on the horizon and drive there! – if you can make it across hostile territory.
- Night missions make covert operations twice as deadly.
- All loot parts and contraband must be handled with care. Some of the goods may slow you down some if it may bounce around and break and anything with a biohazard sticker on it will blow up when the timer expires!
- New additional vehicles including quad bikes and tank-line military vehicles. All Vehicles take damage and parts fly off during collisions with interactive obstacles.
- Varying weather conditions (including rain snow fog and sandstorms) affect missions and vehicle handling.
- Fully immersive storyline with full motion video cut scenes integrating gameplay goals with a detailed cohesive plot.
- Enhanced graphics with dynamic reflection mapping and high resolution smoke and particle effects.
- Enhanced gang and enemy AI.
- Audio optimization makes full use of the PS2 hardware.
- Solid 60 Hz framerate.