Singularity; the new first-person action game from Raven Software pits shooter and sci-fi fans against a devastating fracture in time. As players attempt to unravel a conspiracy; they must fight their way through an ever-shifting environment; haunted with time-ravaged creatures and mysteries while sudden time waves hurl them back and forth between 1950 and the present day. Use wits and the perfect weapon for the job – the Time Manipulation Device (TMD) – to unravel the conspiracy behind this timeline calamity and prevent its catastrophic spread.
- Intense Combat – Confront time ravaged creatures Soviet soldiers in the 1950s and modern day elite forces as sudden time waves hurl you back and forth between 1950 and present day.
- Time as a Weapon – A full arsenal of weapons including time itself are available to use against the conscripts of the 1950s the intensely trained squads of modern day and the mysterious oddities that the time waves have dragged into different time dimensions. The Time Manipulation Device (TMD) allows for the aging of objects people and the environment in this harrowing sci-fi action thriller. By unlocking upgrades throughout the epic experience players harness the full power of the TMD including the ability to view items outside of their given time frame transport items between time frames and control gravity.
- Conspiracy Driven Storyline – Every question answered spawns more mysteries as players strive to unravel the events and secrecy behind a top-secret Soviet military experiment and mysterious conspiracy. Clues are plentiful as time waves thrust the player between intertwined eras while attempting to unlock the secrets of a mysterious conspiracy.
- Epic Sci-Fi Elements – The Unreal 3 Engine allows Raven Software to create a graphically rich fully interactive world with time playing havoc on the setting and player.
- Compelling Multi-player – The added element of time transitions combined with the strong multiplayer history of Raven Software will thrust players into a multi-player experience that they have yet to experience.