In Resident Evil 4 players are reacquainted with Leon S. Kennedy; Raccoon City Police Department’s idealistic rookie cop from Resident Evil 2. It has been six years since the destruction of Raccoon City and in that time; the U.S. government has been able to destroy the evil Umbrella Corporation. Fast forward to 2004 and players rejoin Leon; who is now a U.S. agent with a top-secret mission. He has been tasked to look into the abduction of the President’s daughter and his investigation has led him to a mysterious location in Europe. As Leon encounters unimaginable horrors he must find out who or what is behind this new nightmare.
- Unsurpassed visuals â€“ Resident Evil 4 utilises the GameCube’s technological powers to the limit creating breathtaking 3D graphics and effects
- Behind the camera view â€“ Camera follows the player from behind and allows for intuitive movement
- New never-before-seen enemies â€“ Creatures that defy the laws of nature!
- Advanced AI â€“ Enemies are now smarter than ever and use their cunning abilities to team up and attack the player en masse
- Enhanced deeper story elements â€“ Conversations and monologues can be heard in real time
- Action button â€“ Pressing the ‘A’ button allows players to perform various actions
- Aim and shoot â€“ Ability to zero-in on enemies with weapons