When Rayman’s trusty sidekick Globox accidentally swallows the Lord of the Dark Lums; Rayman must face the Hoodlums; a bumbling yet deadly army of evil bent on recovering their leader from Globox and overtaking the land. Rayman’s only chance? Quest to find a cure for the manic Globox; scour the land for unearthly new powers and win the allegiance of a fierce warrior tribe known as the Knaaren.
- Dark funny and utterly engrossing Rayman’s compelling narrative and movie-like production values deliver surprises around every corner and create an unparalleled immersive gameplay experience.
- Upgraded character design maximizes the potential of next-generation hardware – Rayman himself enjoys 200 animations while John Leguizamo (Globox) and Billy West (Murfy) bring Rayman’s pals to life.
- Blast into battle with the fanatic Hoodlum Army hordes of outlandish creatures and huge transforming bosses. With advanced AI specific strengths and merciless group fighting tactics these villains are trained to demolish – Rayman will need killer strategies to survive the chaos.
- With a blazing arsenal of brand new time-based powers and Double-Fist fighting action Rayman’s ready to rip the Hoodlum Army a new one.
- Experience the extravagant imagination of Rayman’s world a living universe filled with trippy eye-popping visuals intense 3D vertigo platforming action and hyper-stylized environments.
- Travel across treacherous terrain and never-before-seen magical worlds each with its own personality – including the Swamp the Moor and the Deadlands.