Features that are unique to Namco Museum DS include a screen mode selection that allows the use of different screen combinations on the Nintendo DS. This will allow players the chance to fit their classic games specifically to the Nintendo DS or in the ‘stand-up’ arcade style. Players can also enjoy wireless battles in Pac-Man VS an addictive take on Pac-Man which was previously only available exclusively with the purchase or pre-order of previous games. This version of the game features downloadable play where up to four players can battle using only one Game Card.
- Pac-Man VS. Originally released in 2003 â€“ For the first time in the series you and your friends now have the chance to be the famous Ghosts from Pac-Man! With one person playing as Pac-Man and up to 3 people playing as Ghosts this incredibly fun multiplayer game offers endless enjoyment with just one game card.
- Dig Dug II: Originally released in 1987 â€“ Equipped with only a drill and a pump hit weak fault line points in an attempt to sink portions of an island sending your enemies deep into the sea!
- Galaga: Originally released in 1981 â€“ Pilot a space ship fend off frantic swarms of bee-like aliens try your luck with ‘Challenging Stages’ and find the best way to deal with enemies’ powerful tractor beams!
- Galaxian: Originally released in 1979 â€“ A precursor to Galaga destroy flying aliens as they move in from formation to attack you.
- Mappy: Originally released in 1983 â€“ Control Mappy a police mouse. Bounce on trampolines and open or close doors to dodge chasing cats all in an attempt to retrieve valuable items from the cats’ mansion
- Pac-Man: Originally released in 1980 â€“ Play the most popular arcade game of all time! Navigate the yellow fellow through the original Pac-Man maze avoid ghosts while chomping pellets and fruit and use power pellets to turn the ghosts blue and get some payback!
- Xevious: Originally released in 1982 â€“ Use a heavily armed fighter plane to destroy enemies and targets in the air and on the ground.