Konami Digital Entertainment breaks new ground with an original spin-off from METAL GEAR SOLID V titled METAL GEAR SURVIVE. This title introduces a fresh spirit of exploration unique mechanics and strategic co-op gameplay.
METAL GEAR SURVIVE is a survival action game in an alternative universe. In a struggle to survive and understand this new environment players engage in both a Single Play and connected CO-OP Play*. In the battle for survival scavenged materials must be wrought into usable items gear and weapons if you are to have any hope of making it home.
- Two ways to play – Single Play and CO-OP Play. These modes are linked via Base Camp. Character progress and gear carries between the two modes.
- Build and develop your Base Camp. This offers access to weapon and gear crafting. As well as offering you a command centre for planning missions in Single Play and CO-OP Play.
- Gather resources for use in crafting including blue prints and raw materials. These can be gathered in Single play by exploring the environment or won in successful CO-OP missions.
- Develop Base camp with new facilities to aid survival – including crop growing animal rearing food and water storage. As your camp develops you’ll gain access to high grade crafting items.
- Manage resources including human essentials such as food and water as well as raw materials used for weapons defences and expendables.
*Online multiplayer requires PlayStation(r)Plus memebership.