Play the most memorable and exhilarating scenes from The Phantom Menace; Attack of the Clones and the forthcoming Episode III Revenge of the Sith including pod racing on Mos Espa; the repelling of the droid onslaught in the Genosian arena and Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon’s fatal fight with Darth Maul. Besides controlling the likes of Obi-Wan Kenobi; Yoda; Anakin Skywalker and R2-D2; notorious dark side enemies such as Jango Fett; Darth Maul and Count Dooku appear in thrilling boss showdowns. As you progress through the game you unlock many new characters including the defeated bosses and you must switch between them to solve puzzles using their special abilities.
In addition to a single-player mode there is a ‘drop in drop out’ two-player co-operative mode allowing a second player to enter or leave the action whenever they want. There is also a free-play mode where unlocked characters can be played in different scenarios to those of the films. This adds immeasurably to the game’s replayability and there are further incentives to complete the game for budding Jedi Knights in the form of hidden levels and vehicles.
- Play the most memorable and exciting scenes from The Phantom Menace Attack of the Clones and the forthcoming Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Massive array of vehicles including Naboo fighters pod racers speeder bikes and yet-to-be-unveiled vehicles from Revenge of the Sith
- Over 30 playable characters
- Two…player ‘drop in drop out’ mode
- Free-play mode where unlocked characters can be played in different scenarios to the films.
- Use ‘The Force’ to manipulate environments and objects in order to solve puzzles
- Collectables that can be used to unlock hidden levels and vehicles
- Authentic sounds from the films provided by Skywalker Studio