Twice the game as the original — Devil May Cry 2’s level design far exceeds the original. Much of the game’s environment is outdoors and will include a Gotham-like cityscape and an old European town. More environments will be announced as the release date approaches!
- Various locations create a much broader environment
- Two playable characters — Players can play as the ever cool Dante or a brand new heroine
- Renewed character design — Dante is even more `stylish’ and tough than before. He has gained even more experience fighting demons and players are sure to notice his unique style and overall look.
- Visual Appeal — Incredible animation and visual detail that appear to come straight out of Hollywood.
- Adjusting difficulty — Devil May Cry 2 will track a player’s skill level and actually adjust the enemies’ difficulty on how well the player performs. This feature will provide accessibility to all skill levels making the game perfect for anyone who loves a good action game.
- New Moves — Dante now has more moves and attacks. As players increase their skill they will be able to execute stunning and effective attacks.
- Enhanced Devil Trigger — Once Dante’s devil meter is full he will be able to transform into a demon. This demon form will feature new visual effects and allow Dante to destroy enemies with one smashing blow.
- New and unique weapons — Not only will Devil May Cry 2 feature popular weapons from the original but it will also include brand new ones. Each weapon will have a unique design and incredible particle effects.