Intense; free-roaming; off-road racing takes on a whole new meaning as gamers will be able to blaze their own trail; anytime; anywhere with ATV Offroad Fury Blazin’ Trails for the PSP handheld entertainment system. Supporting multiple players via wireless multiplayer connectivity; riders will be able to choose from more than 24 highly detailed ATVs as they tear it up on more than 30 unique environments with six distinct terrain types including snow; dirt; mud; ice; water and grass. During both single and multi-player gameplay; gamers will be able to see from both first and third-person perspectives as they cruise through visually stunning backgrounds featuring water and mud effects along with fully interactive objects and instances such as ramps; tires cones and trees.
ATV Offroad Fury Blazin’ Trails for the PSP provides gamers several gameplay options including a training course and competitions in several race modes such as race freestyle career or any of the various mini-games.
- Multiplayer Gameplay ? Gamers can compete locally against friends or other race fans from around the country in head-to-head play via wireless multiplayer connectivity.
- Six race Modes ? Practice Lap Attack Single Race Championships Freeride and multiple Multiplayer games.
- Practice ? Players may ride any available course for an unlimited duration. The game will also include a training course and waypoint editor.
- Lap Attack ? Players turn in their best time and race against the clock to better it while mastering the track before race time.
- Single Race ? Players compete against each other or the artificial intelligence on any available course.
- Championships ? Players compete in a variety of championships to earn a gold silver or bronze trophy and unlock new ATVs tracks and other goodies. Mode includes a new short track and One-day events.
- Freeride ? Players drive anywhere as long as they want on any available environment without lap count or time restrictions.
- Mini-games ? Including: King off the Hill Treasure Hunt Tag Hockey Soccer Basketball Graveyard Madness Beach Tagger.
- 24 highly detailed ATV’s
- Vehicle tuning system allowing players to change tire type and gear ratios.
- Up to 20 customizable component parts for both your bike and rider along with color designs and logos to place on panels and rider liveries – showing rider experience in events.
- New Trading Card System ? With an all-new Trading Card System users will be able to win trade or share new ATV’s Riders Rider Gear and more.
- Garage mode ? stores a player’s complete progression and unlocked data including vehicles component parts and rider liveries.
- Tricks ? Gamers can pull off 34 freestyle tricks including combos and linkers.
- Six distinct terrain types ? Snow Dirt Mud Ice Water and Grass ? each with distinct handling properties. Visually stunning backgrounds with water and mud effects and fully interactive objects and instances such as ramps tires cones and trees.