Why save the world when you can rule it? Going where no previous James Bond™ game has dared to tread; GoldenEye: Rogue Agent™ breaks all the rules. Transport to the dark side of the Bond universe to experience life as a high-rolling cold-hearted villain.
As an aspiring 00 agent dismissed from MI6 for reckless brutality you’re recruited by Auric Goldfinger in a ruthless war against Dr. No for control of the Bond underworld. A brutal encounter with Dr. No costs you an eye but Goldfinger’s technicians replace it with a gold-hued synthetic eye earning you the name ‘GoldenEye’. With the ability to customize and upgrade your villain persona wreak havoc as you make your unrelenting rise through the ranks.
- Build your own personalized villain equipped with a customizable synthetic eye and physical attributes.
- E.V.I.L. AI engine motivates enemies to react intelligently to your actions and their surroundings to make every shootout more believable intense and unpredictable.
- GoldenEye: Rogue Agent integrates single-player multiplayer split-screen and online gameplay for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system across all game modes.
- Featured game modes include story-based campaign missions deathmatch style simulator trials and objective-based team war games.
- Travel to famous and original Bond locations from the mountains of Switzerland to the streets Hong Kong and from Fort Knox to Dr. No’s Crab Key lair in the Caribbean.
- Production design by Academy Award winning Sir Ken Adam visionary creator for the look of the Bond film universe.
- Character models from Rene Morel (Final Fantasy film) and wardrobe designed by Kym Barrett (Matrix films Titan A.E.).
Fight with and against legendary villains and Bond girls such as Oddjob Dr. No Goldfinger Pussy Galore and Xenia Onatopp.